Camelot

Camelot

Sunday, March 30, 2014

The Glass

Every day I am amazed
At the sights I see
Before me

Behind the glass

Exhibited for the world
Men, women
Boys and girls

The tragedy, reality
Displayed in all it's vulgarity

It's a tale we've all heard before

The sadness, loneliness
Desperation
Hidden in disguise
By smiling faces
Hellos, thank yous and goodbyes

What happens
When the connection is turned off?

Black screen
Features mean
Body not so lean
Dethroned queen
Network wean

Do we face an empty room?
Heart saddened as we look around
In our deserted tomb?

I prefer to think of seeing
When we're done with peering

Through the glass

Beautiful faces
Fabulous places
Walking in the rain
Humming a tune
While looking at the moon
Meeting with friends
Over dinner and wine
Wishing that the moment
Would never end
Because it feels so fine


Copyright © Allene Angelica 2014

*Allene Angelica*
=^_^=
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment