Camelot

Camelot

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Crazy As A Loon

***Warning explicit language to this piece.  Not for children under 18 years of age.***



I once knew a woman
Crazy as a loon
I haven't seen her
In a year and a day
But if I saw her today
It would be too soon
Not only did she act
Like a demented baboon
But she was also
An attention whore
Constantly opening her doors
Above and below
To any man that wanted a go
And crying wolf
To anyone that would listen

"Oh woe is me
He hath used me
I was a virgin
Don't you know."

I've heard her story many times before
There was the bloke she had
A week ago or was it four
And again a different guy
She met at a club
She did him in his tub

She thought she was mighty fine
With her coloured contacts
Of purple, gray and...lime?
And the hair pieces she used to wear
When she took them off
She barely had any hair

I say I knew her once
And once was enough
When she turned
Her mismatched eyes
My way
I thought I'd better stay away
She looked like trouble
I didn't need
And you better believe
My advice
I did heed.


Copyright © Allene Angelica 2014

*Allene Angelica*
=^_^=
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment