Camelot

Camelot

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The Crap That Goes Through My Head

Here I
Sit
Here do I
With my coffee
And chocolate
(Cadbury
Dairy Milk
Fruit & Nut
My preferred
Sweet
Was I
Since I was
A teenager)
Yummm...

I can't forget
I have a
Glass of water
Too
I like something
Cold
To wash it all
Down
Down
Down
To the ground
Upside
My frown
"Cause
She's
A
Brick
House"

I sit and I read
I read and I sit
The words
The poets
Have written
On G plus
And it's a must
Well
It's a given
That I start
With my faves
Then move on
To the ones
My eyes
Have never laid

I will plus
And/or
Comment
On the words
That I like

But I'm not
A huge
Engager
In G+
'Speak'
That is
An area
Where
I am
Weak

I'm not
Even sure
What it
All means
But I've
Learned
A new word
'Coxcomb'
-A pretentious fop-
I'm going
To find
A way
To add that
To my
Mish-mash
Of
Jibber-jabber
Slop

What was I on about?

Oh yeah
Chocolates!
Are finger
Lickin' good!

Copyright © Allene Angelica 2014

*Allene Angelica*
=^_^=
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment