Camelot

Camelot

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Shall I Continue...

Shall I continue on this steam
In this fantastical vein of thought
Of dreaming dreams I wish to dream
Smoke and mirrors exquisitely wrought
Of skipping softly from cloud to cloud
Concealed by chimera's veil
Singing love songs but not too loud
Deafened by passion's gale

My love I'll be back soon
A lifetime can not erase
Don't mind if I'm out of tune
The memory of love's embrace
Don't worry I won't be late
My hunger I need to quell
You know I'd never make you wait
I'll feast on your immortal well

I watch him with his indomitable smile
His inherent strength I revere
I know, I'll be gone for only a short while
But serpent's eyes do tend to leer
He is in all of my dreams
The taste of my lover's kiss
The dreams I dream with sugar and cream
Calls to mind what I dearly miss


Copyright © Allene Angelica 2014

*Allene Angelica*
=^_^=
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment