Camelot

Camelot

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Can I Tell You A Secret?

Can I tell you a secret?
I bet you didn't know
I am happiest in my room
It's where my fingers flow

Did you know there are dragons?
Oh yes they do exist
In my room is where they visit
They're so cute, I can't resist

And fairies!
Did you know I helped them build
A village of mushroom houses?
They were so impressed
They all think
I am quite skilled

And there was a damsel in distress
I met her in my room
As a matter of fact
We haven't spoken for some time
The last I saw her was
I think a few months back

She'd been rescued
And taken away
By a big strong man
I heard a rumor
They were on horseback
Through rough and rocky land

So now you know my secret
My room is where I go
To meet with characters
That I dearly love to know
And I've met a man you see
Who loves his quiet and solitude
Just like me
So together we will sit
In OUR room someday
With our characters and our pens
They will come alive
And together we will play


Copyright © Allene Angelica 2014

*Allene Angelica*
=^_^=
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment