Camelot

Camelot

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Spa Day

It's been a while
Since I've spent an
At home
Spa Day

I woke up this morning
After eight hours
Of snoring
That today
Is the day
Of my
Do-It-Yourself
Spa Day

I have everything I need
All of my ingredients
To do the deed

Salt
To scrub up nice
Smooths my skin
To entice
(naughty)

A bit of acid
For my face
Cause it's looking
A mite insipid
And a special light
For my teeth
To keep them
Sparkling white

And of course
A manicure
For my digits
And a pedicure
For my toes

Some tea bags
I've saved
For my eyes
So I can kiss
All my baggages
Goodbye

A leave-in
Conditioning treatment
For my hair
To keep my waves soft
My long strands
Require a lot of care

Yes, today is
Spa Day
Not Spa Hour
Or Spa Minute
Because it takes
All day
Of hard work
To preserve
These looks

I'm sounding
A bit vain
I know
But I intend
To fight to the end
The aging
That descends
On us all

Grow old gracefully?
Oh hell no!
That's my motto!


Copyright © Allene Angelica 2014

*Allene Angelica*
=^_^=
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment