Camelot

Camelot

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Veronica Mars

You know, I watched the entire series of Veronica Mars and I'm so disappointed in Rob Thomas that he ended the series the way that he did.  Now I'm curious as to what happened to Veronica.  Did she enjoy her internship with the FBI?  Did she graduate?  Maybe study Law?  Her father...what became of him?  We'll never know....

I didn't watch the series during it's airing but I discovered it on Netflix and once I started I couldn't stop.  It was refreshing to see a young teenager who was smart, witty, strong and independent.  She has qualities I wish I had at her age.  Kristen Bell did a great job portraying her.

Keith Mars, played by Enrico Colantoni, was a great character.  Very supportive of his daughter even knowing that she was too smart for her own good.  He stood by her till the end.

The other characters in the show were fascinating albeit stereotypical.  Kristin Cavallari (Laguna Beach & The Hills) made a guest appearance...very stiff performance.

All in all, I loved the show and I really wish they had completed it.  It's like reading a great one of a kind novel the last book in existence and when you get towards the end you realize the last few pages are missing.  (Sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment