Camelot

Camelot

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Let's Make This Official

About my weight, I have gained weight steadily over the last few years and as the years roll by my dreams of seeing me, myself and I wear cute little white shorts are quickly going down the drain.  It's all my fault, really.  I just haven't had the motivation to do anything more than walk my dog daily.  (By the way, my Talon is recovering nicely although the antibiotics is making him lose his appetite.  Which is fine because he can stand to lose a little weight himself.)  Well a few months ago  I decided I needed to start getting serious about the weight loss.  And I've been successful, so I've been told but these last few days with my dog's illness and my serious allergy attacks have kept me unmotivated.  So, starting tomorrow I am going to get back on that weight loss bandwagon and I'm going to write about it.  I'll post my daily physical activities but not my diet consumption.  I'm not too fond of diets, you see.  For one, I don't think they work and for another it's just a temporary fix, for me anyways.  I'm an eater.  I love food.  Which means eating good food.  I'm not a calorie counter either so you won't be seeing any of that in my writings.  Let's see how long I can keep this up.  My posts will be on my "My Weight Loss Journey" page.  I won't torture you with before pictures but if I'm successful I might just post some after pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment