Camelot

Camelot

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mansions Again? WTF!!!

Do you know what really irks me?  And it's been bugging me for months.  I don't know if you've ever noticed but Yahoo writes an article about mansions, million dollar homes and upscale high rises on a friggin' weekly basis.  In this effed up economy with thousands of people losing their homes to foreclosure and just as many losing their jobs, they're writing about homes only billionaires (bankers anyone?) can afford.  Absolutely absurd.  They should write as a headline "AND HERE ARE MORE PICTURES OF HOMES YOU WILL NEVER OWN IN YOUR LIFETIME!"  Pretty catchy eh?  I'd buy that for a dollar.
I also read that another one of the "The Real Housewives" women lost her multi-million dollar home because she was trying to keep up with the Joneses but couldn't afford it.  Did you see the size of that thing?  Its was huge!  She should have negotiated a better contract.

No comments:

Post a Comment