Camelot

Camelot

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bad Allergies This Year Have Led To...

Hey All, I'm suspecting that my bad case of allergies this season have led to the skin issues on my FACE!!!  I've been suffering from them for several weeks but I haven't written about it because I thought it would eventually go away but it hasn't yet.  It's taking it's sweet time but I am seeing some improvement.  It looks a lot to me like eczema (which I've never suffered from before).  I did some research and apparently oil-based products and petroleum jelly work well to diminish the dryness.  So last night I slathered my face with my Watt's Moroccan Oil and after it soaked in I put Vaseline petroleum jelly all over my face.  I'll continue to do that for the next few days and monitor the results.  If I notice positive results, I'll continue and hopefully my skin will be back to normal in no time.  I'll keep my fingers crossed and keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment