Camelot

Camelot

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thirteenth Day of Treatment

Just finished a treatment session and almost all the eczema has receded.  The only stubborn patch left is on my right temple but I'm confident that it will recede eventually.  I'm so excited that I found something that works well and is continuing to work well.  I will tell you soon what treatment that is.  I need to write up a set of instructions on how to use it and the most economical way of obtaining it because it can be quite costly but I found an easy alternative.  Believe me, I spent many a long night gathering research.  Research that I will provide for your perusal so you can decide for yourself whether or not to use it.  It worked for me and I hope it will work for the other eczema sufferers out there.  Although I've never suffered eczema to this extent before, this was my first and hopefully last major outbreak, I've always suspected that I carried the gene.  Two of my children have suffered from it, not to the extreme that I just experienced but they had over the years had small outbreaks on their bodies.  Lotions, creams and hydrocortisones were enough to control it for them but I'm glad that I found something else, another option for them to use in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment