Camelot

Camelot

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Eczema Update

So far so good, no recurring flare up this week.  This is day six of my treatment.  My skin is looking close to normal.  The skin is not as red as it use to be and does not feel as sensitive.  I always put sunscreen on every morning after putting oil and Vaseline on my face and the sunscreen use to sting like crazy.  I would just cringe and bare it because there is no way in hell I'm going to step outside my door without sunscreen especially during the summer.  The past couple of days the stinging wasn't as bad as it usually is.  I haven't worn make up in a while now which is normal for me during the weekdays, I don't usually wear makeup to work.  I reserve it for weekends and special occasions and even then I don't wear makeup.  If I do it's usually just eye makeup and lipstick, no foundation.  My skin doesn't feel smooth yet like it use to I still have rough patches almost like I have a layer of dead skin cells on my face but there is nothing I can do about that right now.  I don't want to exfoliate and risk inducing a flare up.  I'm going to continue with my treatments every day and with my fingers crossed I hope to kick this eczema's ass right out of my life.  Don't worry I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment