Camelot

Camelot

Monday, June 20, 2011

Guinea Pig

I'm not afraid to use myself as a guinea pig.  Because of the whole new experience I'm having with eczema, I've been doing a lot of research on it.  I wouldn't worry so much if it was affecting me anywhere else on my body but because it's concentration is on my face I'm forced to try all different kinds of remedies.  The oil and Vaseline is working well to moisturize my face and reducing the flaking but doing nothing for the redness and inflammation.  I haven't tried cortisone cream yet because I read that overuse of the product can lead to the skin thinning.  That's the last thing I want is for my skin to become thin.  So I'm trying something different and if it works I'll tell you what it is.  I'm on day three of using it and so far I've seen a little improvement but not sure yet.  I haven't even dyed my hair.  It's been ages and the grays are becoming more and more prominent, but I don't want any chemicals near my face.  The product I'm using according to the research I've read is that it has no negative side effects and is pain free.  The pain free part I can attest is true.  It's actually very therapeutic.  I'll let you know how I progress in my experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment