Camelot

Camelot

Friday, July 22, 2011

What the...?

There is this young person I know, whom I feel really sorry for.  She must have really deep psychological issues of insecurity.  She confronted me today because of something someone else said to her.  Accusing me of talking about her behind her back and that we are all colluding to get her.  Please, like she is so important in my life that I would waste one second of my time to talk about her in the negative sense.  Whenever someone brought her up I would always respond in the positive.  It totally threw me for a loop.  I was like "What the...?"  What ever issues she has, it's with the person that she seems to have a problem with and NOT with me.  Well, she lost a supporter today because if she can turn so quickly to think that I would betray her then obviously she's not worth knowing.  I always thought highly of her and listened when she needed someone to talk to.  I thought of her like a daughter or younger sister because we've all been there.  We've all had to nagivigate the rough waters of reality.  Well, I'm no longer on her side that's all I have to say about that.  And now it's time for me to go.  I've got a party to get to.

No comments:

Post a Comment