Camelot

Camelot

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

iPad2

My mom and dad bought me and my siblings iPad2's. Awesome!!! 64 GB, Wi-Fi & 3G of pure fun.  Can I get a Woop Woop! With the help of my siblings I got mine finally set up because I'm technologically challenged. Actually the truth of the matter is my apple laptop is just plain old and I couldn't download the most current version of iTunes. That's my reason and I'm sticking to it. Yups, uh huh. Well, now I'm just having a good ole time playing with it. How do you think I'm writing this blog...on my iPad of course. I tried out that FaceTime. Boy, I definitely need to wear make up while I'm on that thing because I looked downright awful. No one needs to see me look like that. I guess I don't need my laptop anymore. Thank goodness. It was running on it's last leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment