Camelot

Camelot

Monday, July 4, 2011

MI-5

I've been watching MI-5, a British show based on the British Secret Service in the U.K.  I'm on episode 51.  I can't stop watching it, one episode after the other.  There are 80 episodes total on Netflix.  It is heartstoppingly good.  A lot of suspense, action, espionage, deals and double deals.  Not to mention the hot spies or spooks as they are sometimes called.  The show is very intelligently done with the right amount of high tech gadgets, sex appeal and interesting plots that make it so very believable that I wouldn't be surprised if the events were based on real life facts.  The acting is superb as well as the characters.  They give you enough insight into the characters personality and personal lives to give you a sense of knowing them and caring about what happens to them.  I highly recommend this show to all of you Netflix streamers out there if you haven't seen it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment