Camelot

Camelot

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Legend of The Fist: The Return of Chen Zhen

Ok, so this morning when I woke up I turned on the TV to add some background noise while I got ready for work. I was on Netflix scrolling thru the movies trying to find one interesting enough to wake me up when low and behold I found one of Donnie Yen's movies. "Legend of the Fist: The Return of Chen Zhen". Can I just say AWESOME! If you like movies that are just plain entertaining and kick ass this is one you should definitely watch. The martial arts scenes are well, let's just say Donnie Yen does not disappoint. I watched half of the movie this morning and finished it off at lunch. Wow!

Of course you know that Bruce Lee played this character (Chen Zhen) first right? In Fist of Fury.

No comments:

Post a Comment