Camelot

Camelot

Sunday, July 17, 2011

25th Annual San Francisco AIDS Walk

I'm at the Aids Walk in San Francisco. It's a little overcast but a wonderful turnout in general. Tons of people with lots of positive energy. Families with little ones, coworkers and friends all gathering today for the 25th Annual AIDS Walk. My dog Talon is having a marvelous time barking endlessly at people, getting fed hotdogs and being petted by everyone around. Sadly it's the last time our company is going to actively participate in the charity. Every year the employee participation is dwindling so it's no longer cost effective for us to be here. I'm very sad about it because it's a wonderful event and we have a great time being here. Great music, good food and interesting people. Don't get me wrong we are still donating to the charity but we will no longer be physically here. C'est la vie as they say but if 100 people sign up and only half actually show the cost of food, time and effort goes to waste. As I said before, I'm disappointed but what can I do.



Look at my little buddy.  Isn't he adorable!  I just love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment