Camelot

Camelot

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 2 SharePoint 2010 Class

I'm home, just finished eating dinner. The class today was interesting and fun. Met some nice people, one is a Kaiser employee, 2 Federal Reserve employees and a Macy's.com employee. We were all in class together. The Macy's.com employee and I got along great since we were the only women in the class. She lives in S.F. so she knows all the great places to eat. For lunch she took me to The Galleria. Tons of restaurants to choose from. She was craving Japanese food so we went to a little Japanese restaurant. Once again I ordered a salmon dish. Delicious! For dessert she took me to Specialty's for some awesome cookies! These last couple of days was a great experience. I got to not only learn a valuable tool but I also got to experience a real city environment because realistically living and working in San Jose is suburbiaville compared to San Francisco.

*Allene Angelica*
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment