Camelot

Camelot

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Update - Chemical Peel Part Deux

Just wanted to give you an update on the chemical peel results.  As I expected I haven't noticed any dramatic changes.  I still have the two dark skin discolorations from the two large pimples I had months ago on my right cheek, although they have faded a little they are still noticeable.  It's hard to determine any minute changes since I see my face everyday all day long.  My skin did peel, not obviously but it did peel just the same.  The second day after doing the peel my face was covered with a layer of dead skin cells that I scrubbed off with a washcloth in the morning and again in the evening.  The same on the third day.  Today I didn't feel too much dead skin on my face when I woke up so maybe that's it for the peeling.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment