Camelot

Camelot

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Met Up w/ a Girlfriend For Drinks Last Night

So, last night I met up with a girlfriend for drinks. Her and I were sitting at the bar having a great conversation catching up on stuff that has happened in our lives in the couple of weeks since we saw each other last, when we were interrupted by a Canadian man (according to him, we didn't ask to see his passport). He proceeded to give us financial advice for the next hour or two, while the conversation itself was interesting and he was giving us very good logical information it wasn't really the evening my friend and I had expected to have. Can you imagine sitting at a bar on a Saturday night talking to a total stranger about financial matters, investments, the pros and cons of timeshares and real estate. My friend thought the whole thing was weird and ridiculous while I on the other hand thought it was just another of life's little surprises. Always the optimist, that's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment