Camelot

Camelot

Friday, October 21, 2011

So Far So Good

Glad to have everything back to normal again although I sure didn't mind being pampered, sleeping in, watching movies, and just being all around lazy, it's nice to be able to read a book or look at my iPad without feeling like vomiting on it.  Hahaha...the drugs helped but you can only do that for so long.  I was starting to not care what day or time it was.  I've quit smoking and I haven't had an urge to light one up in about a week and a half, thank goodness...whew...well if I do get the urge Vicodin is here to the rescue.  I've started jogging in the evenings, jog/walking more like.  After taking my pooch on his nightly walk I drop him off at home and I take a spin around my neighborhood.  Next week I'm going to attempt "The Stairs" with my buddy, who's an expert at it and it will inspire me to reach her level of fitness.  Fingers crossed.  I hope, I hope, I hope.  Of course, I'm going to take it slow at first, I don't want to keel over and die (I'm sure her skinny ass won't be able to lift me) but it's always good to have a goal.  It's FRIDAY, my favorite day of the week!  I look forward to going home, maybe getting some work done on my book and eating dinner with my honey buns.  I hope he brings me one of my favorite dishes...




Pics of me sitting at work, happy to almost be going home.
October 21, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment