Camelot

Camelot

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Your Chimes



You rounded the corner
Behind some coconut trees
Walking away from me

While
Looking for your chimes

I waited on the wall
Humming
Watching the
Bubbling surf

While you
Looked for your chimes

The minutes ticked by
Under that golden sun
The breeze teased
And whispered
Naughty anecdotes
I giggled

While you
Looked for your chimes

The sea pixies
Danced in that
Shimmering glow
Tiny crabs
In their mobile homes
Scurried hurriedly
Headed out
For their morning run

While you
Looked for your chimes

As I patiently sat
You rounded the corner
By those coconut trees
In that sure footed way
You have

Smiling that grin
Walking back to me

Your hands holding
The pieces
Of your chimes

Copyright © Allene Angelica 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment