Camelot

Camelot

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Screaming Memories

I saw you
The other day
It made me smile

(Laughing hysterically)

You've come
A long way

(Not really)

From where
You began
Boy
Those little legs must have ran

(For miles and miles)

It brought back
Memories
Of days gone by

(You crank called me daily)

Memories I don't
Want to forget
I don't know why

(I do actually)

I learned a lot from you
Of the evil women can do

Lies, lies, lies
Spewed from your lips
The drive by's
You, your sister and friends
Screaming 'Slut, Bitch, Whore!'
Spread poison
With your fingertips
With notes
At my door

How long has it been
Since I've seen you last?
Eighteen years?
Wow! Eighteen years
Time sure flies fast

My last image of you
Your eyes wide open

(Dull, dead eyes)

Screeching
In guttural fury
At me

(To respond would be unwise)

Because I had
What you wanted
You see
I was carrying
Something precious
In my belly

A beautiful
Fragile little baby


Copyright © Allene Angelica 2014

*Allene Angelica*
=^_^=
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment