Camelot

Camelot

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Dancing



I walk into the dance studio
That I've walked into every day
The walls covered in mirrors
Shimmering and glistening
My reflection I've seen every which way

It's my second home
My place of refuge
I am never alone

The music starts to thump
My heart jumps
My body moves
Bumping to the groove

I am taken away
To my happy place
No one can wipe
The silly grin off of my face

I grind and slide
I spin, I glide
The mirrors show all
There is nowhere to hide

I shimmy, I shake
The sweat pouring
Down my face
'Gimme, gimme, gimme'
We yell
Having a blast
Even though it's hot as hell


Dancing is a part of me
I could never stop
Wherever I am
In this amazing world
I have to dance
Or I will no longer be

Me

*Allene Angelica*
=^_^=
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment