Camelot

Camelot

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Mole Removal Experiment - Part 3

I know it's been a while since I've updated you on my experiment. Well the reasons are:

1. I haven't been consistent because honestly I got tired of smelling vinegar.

2. I ran out of Bandaids.

3. I truly believe I have a supermole on my hands. I swear it's impervious to bullets, speeding trains and can probably leap over tall buildings in a single bound. Seriously!

But all is not lost! I can say that I have seen progress. My mole has flattened somewhat, albeit slightly slanted but flattened nonetheless! This weekend I will arm myself with fresh supplies and I will continue my ongoing saga of 'Allene vs Supermole'! Fear not! I will succeed!

*Allene Angelica*
=^_^=
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment