Camelot

Camelot

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My Fun & Exciting Weekend With LMC

I had a very interesting weekend this weekend.  I had expected my Easter weekend to be a quiet and mellow affair but my instructor, Leslie, had other plans.  Let me give you some background.  I workout out three times a week at a gym but I only take the dance workout classes (Zumba, Ujam, etc...) because it's what I enjoy.  One of my favorite teachers is a professionally trained dancer as well as a musician and singer.  I think she's awesome!  Well last Wednesday she asked me, my sister and another student of hers from a different gym to dance with her for an Easter gig she was offered at the last minute.  She had one day (Thursday) to make up the choreography, one night (Friday) to teach it to us and then rehearsal with the other performers and rapper on Saturday.  Sunday morning we performed.  We joked around on Friday night that we were the 'Last Minute Crew' (LMC)  It was an amazing experience.  I was terrified but got through it and enjoyed it immensely   If she were to ask me again I would definitely say yes!  But even if she doesn't it was an experience I'll look back on with a smile on my face.



-- 
*Allene Angelica*
       =^_^=

No comments:

Post a Comment