Camelot

Camelot

Monday, March 4, 2013

Mole Removal Experiment - Apple Cider Vinegar - Part 2

Day 12: Today is Thursday, February 28, 2013. Well, when I woke up this morning the blackened area had spread just a tiny bit north and my mole now feels rough on most of the surface, I'd say about 80%. I scraped the mole a little more aggressively than my usual MO, even scraped some of the scab off, and applied the ACV once again. I am so used to the stinging tingle now that I am no longer fazed by it. I was only able to leave it on for about 30-45 minutes because the bandaid I used started to slide off. I'm pretty sure it got some vaseline on the tape portion. After removing the ACV bandage, I was surprised to find my mole looks even bigger than before and it has frosted white all over. After a few minutes some of the white diminished and the black scab started to peek through. I think my mole is dying. I am feeling positive and upbeat because I'm seeing the expected cause and effect. My niece's birthday dinner party is on Saturday. I really hope my mole doesn't look too terrible. I wonder if concealer will cover it.


Before applying ACV bandage


After removing bandage.  The mole has frosted white


Frost diminishing and the black showing through


Day 13: Today is Friday, March 1, 2013. I just applied another ACV bandage on my mole and sitting here staring at myself 13 days into this little venture of mine and I'm starting to have my doubts about if I am making a HUGE mistake. Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle. Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle. I just shook off my negative thoughts. Positive reinforcement! I'm going to do this! I'm just so tired...of smelling like vinegar. Grrrr... There are people that I've read about online where their moles turned black and fell off within 5 days!!! Why couldn't have that happened to me? I know why...because I'm scared to poke holes in my mole with a needle! I'm really hoping that my mole is shallow and not rooted too deeply below the first few layers of my skin. Although I wouldn't care if after the mole falls off and I'm left with a small crater where the mole used to be. Better that than the raised mole that becomes irritated whenever I blow my nose a couple of times.

Day 16:  Today is Monday, March 4, 2013.  Oh my gosh!  This morning while I was getting ready for work the blackened area that had scabbed, fell off when I blew my nose.  (Allergy attack all day)  Something is happening!  I'm feeling upbeat and positive again.  :)


To be continued...

*Allene Angelica*
=^_^=
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment