Camelot

Camelot

Monday, January 14, 2013

Positive Outlook for 2013

Happy New Year everyone!!!  It's been a wild two weeks so far.  All for the good.  I'm still pluggin' away at my stories, slowly but surely.  I'm hoping to have my nanowrimo book completed and published in a few months.  I'm not setting any deadlines because knowing me I'll rebel against myself.  It's just the way it goes.  I know myself enough that deadlines and Allene are like oil and water.  They just don't mix.  I have a lot of projects in the works and I'm feeling good about them.  I'm staying positive and trying not to overwork myself.  Don't want to burn out too early in the year.  There are some events coming up this year that I'm looking forward to and possibly a trip across the pond that has been a long time coming.  I'll keep you updated as I go along.  I have a feeling 2013 will be a great year!

--
*Allene Angelica*
       =^_^=

No comments:

Post a Comment