Camelot

Camelot

Thursday, January 17, 2013

People Will Never Forget How You Made Them Feel

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” 
― Maya Angelou

These last couple of weeks I've come to realize how true this quote is.  An incident happened recently to someone I know.  Now this particular person is not a nice person.  I've heard disparaging comments, insults, racist remarks, ignorant assumptions, (the list goes on and on) come out of this person's mouth.  This person was getting away with it for years; treating subordinates with disrespect.  Why no one had put a stop to it sooner I couldn't tell you.  But apparently his reign of terror has finally been put to an end.  Not a tear was shed.  Looking around me, the feeling I'm getting from people is relief.  Relief that finally, FINALLY, they no longer have to put up with his self appointed higher than thou attitude.

--
*Allene Angelica*
       =^_^=

No comments:

Post a Comment