Camelot

Camelot

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Where I Am Right now

I've been working on a story that I started on Nov 1, 2012 for NanoWrimo.  I did not make the deadline due to unforeseen circumstances (reasons I would like to keep private), [likely story], but I've developed a couple of characters that so far I really like.  I plan on completing the story.  It's been slow going because I'm debating whether or not I need to research police procedures.  There is a murder involved and maybe some knowledge of police procedures might come in handy and incorporate them into the story.  I have watched like a million episodes of CSI and Law and Order, you would think I would have some inkling of the processes involved in investigating a crime or how evidence is collected at a crime scene.  But maybe I should write it from a civilian's point of view and just try to not get in the police investigator's way.  Plus I haven't decided what city I want to place the story in.  Maybe I'll make up a fictional city?  I don't know if that is easier than a real city with real streets and communities I can tie into the story line.  I don't know.  It would make it seem so much more realistic don't you think?  So many questions, too many variables.  I'm taking it slow and easy.

My other projects are also eating away at the back of my head.  Adara, Verity and Arianna are all probably feeling very abandoned right about now but rest assured I have not abandoned them.  They are all still there fighting the good fight, in my mind.  I will get to them eventually.

--
*Allene Angelica*
       =^_^=

No comments:

Post a Comment