Camelot

Camelot

Sunday, December 18, 2011

I Don't Know What People Are Talking About

People tell me that I don't look old enough to have a twenty-three year old daughter but I look in the mirror and all I see are the ravages of time. I feel old. Especially this week. It's been a very brutal week. Stress, stress and more stress. I believe it was Tuesday or Wednesday night that I woke up at 12:30 a.m. with major lower back and stomach pains. I couldn't lay down comfortably in any position, sitting up was also impossible. I took a couple of extra strength Tylenols and an hour later it dulled the pain enough for me to get back to sleep. And then for the rest of the week the pain in my lower back has persisted. Even now as I sit here typing I feel it. Maybe I need to start doing yoga again. I don't know...

*Allene Angelica*
=^_^=
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment