Camelot

Camelot

Thursday, December 15, 2011

I Really Did Try

Back on October 1st I swore to myself that I would really try this holiday season to not indulge too extravagantly, to stay on the straight and narrow, workout regularly and stick to a tight budget.  Well it is now December 15th and I'd say I did indulge (several times, I must have gained 100 lbs I'm sure), stepped off the beaten path here and there, worked out sporadically and blew my budget out of the water, to my boyfriend's chagrin.  I'm glad the season is almost over but I can't say I didn't enjoy the lunches, dinners, shopping and parties because I did...immensely!  The one thing I've been consistent with is not smoking...hooray!  I'm really proud of myself for that.  I do still have some shopping left to do but not a whole lot, to my boyfriend's relief...hehehe....  The year is starting to wind down and I'm already thinking about my New Year's Resolutions.  This year I'm happy to say I accomplished one of my resolutions, which is a first.  It's time to set new goals for 2012.


--
*Allene Angelica*
      =^_^=

No comments:

Post a Comment