Camelot

Camelot

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Dinner w/ Friends

I meant to write this a few days ago but I've been busy with my book that I kept getting sidetracked.  I had dinner a few nights ago with four friends of mine that I hadn't seen in a very long time.  We had so much fun catching up on what everyone was doing now.  They all looked great and happy.  One of the gals is hoping to retire in a year or two depending on how her stocks do, another just won a medal for completing her first 1/2 marathon, another is training for her first 1/2 marathon and last but not least the most animated of the group is very determined to stay single.  Hahaha... One of them, Carol, gave me some good advice regarding my book and I have definitely been thinking on it (I just don't know where to begin).  I know once my book is complete and I'm satisfied with it, I'm going to need a graphic artist to help me design the cover and I'm going to have to write a good descriptive summary.  It's going to be a lot of hard work.  The book itself is a joy to write because I love writing but it is my first time dabbling in this venture, of course, whether the book fails or succeeds it's not going to stop me from writing another and another and another.

No comments:

Post a Comment