Camelot

Camelot

Friday, November 8, 2013

She Has Arrived (Haiyan)

She has arrived
All swirling fury
Intense
In her ferocity

She has made
Her presence known
Surging through
Our lives
Affecting everything
We own

With no compassion
Choosing without
Prejudice
Complete
In her fairness
Discards any and all
As if
Of no value
No consequence

Any presumption
Of surviving
Her wrath
Without
Seeking shelter
Is your folly
I will not aid
In your lunacy

I watch through
Open window
As she tugs
At my hair
Her fingers
Slices
My strands
Urging me
To meet her
In her element

I turn
My back
As she howls
In outrage
She rains
Her terror
Swipes what
She can reach
Planters fall
Jagged pieces
Lay at my feet

Patiently
I will wait
Her anger
Will soon abate
She will
Move on
To greener
Pastures
And the sun
Shall once again
Come out
Of hiding
For he has
No love for her
Nor does he
Have the energy
Of fighting

*Allene Angelica*
=^_^=
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment