Camelot

Camelot

Saturday, March 31, 2012

In The Middle Of A Set Of Chemical Peels


 Ok, I'm in the middle of a set of chemical peels. This weekend is my fourth weekend of peels. I've upped the ante. Now I'm doing a 35% Glycolic peel and I'm alternating with a Glycolic-Lactic acid combo peel with a 35% total combination. I've decided to do 5 weeks total this set. You're probably thinking I'm obsessed but hey when you get to be my age you need all the help you can get...hehehe... Doing them myself I feel I have control of the procedure and I don't feel like I'm throwing money down the drain. If I were to go to a medspa (which I've done by the way) it would cost $100 a pop, for 5 weeks that's $500 friggin' dollars. The medspas are raking in the dough. Cha ching...suckuh! I'm doing the peels myself for the total cost of less than $50. If you do decide to do these at home procedures please be careful and use a percentage that your skin can handle.

*Allene Angelica*
       =^_^=
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment