Camelot

Camelot

Saturday, January 31, 2015

I Decree



My malaise
Entombed deep in my viscera
The omentum
Holding it captive
Chained
To its lacy net
Unable to break free

Oh, there was a time
Its leaky affliction
Escaped
Its formidable bonds
And a growl rooted in anger
Asphyxiated in my soul
Triumphantly leaped

A roar of unmeasurable magnitude
Barreled into space
The gods willingly devoured my rage
Took gleeful delight
And granted an ache

That blazed through
The midnight blackness

The music twinkling
Lovingly in my ears
As the stars burst
Through my fears

With the rising of the sun

I was free

But time again will surely show
When passions shall overcome
And please the gods once more

Their burning child shall glow

I decree



Copyright © Allene Angelica 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment