Camelot

Camelot

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My Side

This is me
My words aren't pretty
But they have a story
They can tell

This is for you
You know who
I've seen all
That you do
Hiding behind
A blank face
But your words
I know too well

These lips
You have kissed
This body
You have touched
But your time
Your precious time
It wasn't mine

I gave you
My love
Unconditionally
There was no one
Above

Years
Years
I gave
Tears
Tears
So many tears
Enough to fill
My grave
But you
Wouldn't give me
What I craved

You strung me along
Every day a new song
Minutes
Hours
Days
I spent alone
Wishing
You were
By my side
If you loved me
As you say
You would have
Found a way

My love has withered
It has died
That
I can no longer hide

All the time
I spent alone
I created
A new song

Now my lips
My body
My time
Belongs to me
Because I am free
To choose

I choose
To be happy

So spiteful man
Spill hate
As much
As you can
You are finally
Spending the time
That should have
Been mine
But your words
Can not touch me
For I no longer care
Just know
That I know
That behind
Your words
Is the love
You should
Have shared


*Allene Angelica*
=^_^=
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment