Camelot

Camelot

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A Pirate's Life For Me

When I was
But a wee lass
Me dad
An old salt
Did take me
Out to sea

A Man-O-War
She was a beaut
Manned by corsairs
With long
Flowing hair
It ruined
All landlubbers
For me

With a heave ho
We weighed anchor
And hoisted the mizzen
Set sail for parts unknown
In search of booty
Ripe for plunderin'

I learned to love
Salmagungi
As I grew
Me sea legs
And grow I did
On that
Man-O-War
Land for me
Was no more

I can weave
A merry yarn
But I'll not
Blow the gaff
And take the risk of
Me hangin'
From the yardarm
Or
Keel haulin'
'Neath the hull

A pirate's life
Is hard
But ne'er dull

It is the only life
For me
And one day
I will be
Buried in
Davey Jones locker
'Neath the sea


Copyright © Allene Angelica 2013


*Allene Angelica*
=^_^=
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment