Camelot

Camelot

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Bittersweet

This great group of amazing people have really helped me to keep on track with my fitness schedule.  I thank my sister for pushing me to start working out with her and I've met this awesome group along the way.  Our age ranges from the twenties to the fifties I believe but working out with these wonderful instructors (Leslie M., Dom and Leslie H.) are our common bond.  This week is bittersweet for us.  Our gym has decided to stop the dance type of workouts and unfortunately some of us have gone in different directions.  Most of us though have signed up with the same gym so I'll be happy to see some familiar faces at our new facility.  These pictures were taken after our last classes of U-Jam and Zumba this week.  I will miss those who have gone on to other gyms but hope we'll still see each other around town.





*Allene Angelica*
      =^_^=
Sent from my iPad




No comments:

Post a Comment