Camelot

Camelot

Friday, February 1, 2013

Update - Red LED Light Treatment for my Eczema and Chemical Peel

I haven't talked about my eczema in a while, that's because it hasn't reoccurred.  I pull out my red LED light occasionally to use it when my skin feels irritated but honestly I haven't used it in over six months.  I am so thankful I discovered that light.  It has really kept me sane.  I am again in the middle of a chemical peel treatment series.  Last night was my third treatment.  (I used a 35% Glycolic-Lactic acid mixture)  I didn't do my neck or my decolletage area this time.  I'll save that for this weekend.  My skin this morning feels soft, smooth and tight maybe a little raw (my cheeks have a slight red tinge) but I know that those are signs that the peeling is about to commence in the next few days.  For this series I'm going to do six treatments, once every week to a week and a half and then my girlfriends and I are going to get together at a spa in a couple of months to do a microdermabrasion treatment.  The microdermabrasion should get rid of any stubborn excess flaky skin that might still be clinging to my face.  I can't wait!  This weekend I also need to take care of my hair.  It's in desperate need of a lot of things; color, hot oil treatment, a trim...etc...  I'm not sure I'll be able to accomplish all but I'll certainly try.

--
*Allene Angelica*
       =^_^=

No comments:

Post a Comment