Camelot

Camelot

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Trying To Get Back On Track

Here I sit a dripping sweaty mess, gulping down Gatorade and trying to stretch this body that no longer wants to cooperate. I jogged/walked, well mostly walked if truth be known, a little over a mile and a half tonight. It is a warm night...whew! A lot of people in the neighborhood are taking advantage of the weather and are out and about strolling here and there and basically getting in my way. It's time for me to get back on the working out bandwagon. Being hospitalized twice within six months of each other is no longer a feasible excuse to lay around on my rotund derrière and then there is the Summer season quickly approaching. Enough said. I do have the tendency to be my own worst enemy. I can derail myself from my goals so easily. I need focus. Focus Allene Focus!

*Allene Angelica*
=^_^=
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment