Camelot

Camelot

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A Couple of Female Scammers in San Jose, CA

Hey everybody in the Bay Area. There are a couple of female scammers hanging out at gas stations trying to scam unsuspecting customers. After work today I stopped at a gas station over by Saratoga and Moorpark and while I was standing there waiting for the car to fill up a thin young woman with a foreign accent approached me saying that she saw my aura from a distance and wanted to give me a reading because it was so strong. I asked her how much and she said she's from Hollywood, she's here on vacation and is waiting for a cab and that she would give me 1/2 off because she just had to read me. Again I said how much and she said $20. Bitch tried to scam me for twenty bucks. That might have worked back when I was twenty-five but now oh hell no! She walked back to join her friend none the richer.

No comments:

Post a Comment