I was asked to participate in the #threelittlethings challenge on G+. (I decided to copy it on to my blog to record what was important to me at this stage of my life.) Basically, it is to list three things a day for three days, for which I am grateful, and invite three people to do the same. (I left the names out of the blog.). I'm starting my first day with the heavies...
The three things I'm grateful for:
1. Meeting my love, Phil Hall.
2. My children; Angelique, Shane and James.
3. My life
The three things I'm grateful for on this second day of #threelittlethings are:
1. My health, so far so good. Knock on wood.
2. My hat, protects me from the burning rays of the sun and just all
around cool. :-)
3. My iPad, with it I have written countless poems and started
many a story. Some I've completed but many more unfinished.
The three things I'm grateful for on this third and last day of my #threelittlethings challenge are:
1. My pocket wifi - Internet wherever I go...as long as there is a signal. (Can't
stop the signal Mal. - 'Serenity' movie reference for all not in the know ;-p )
2. Sunscreen - Speaks for itself
3. Mosquito Repellent - Keeps the bloodsucking bitches away from
me...ooops...did I say that? I meant unwanted pests... (It's the female of
the species that drinks blood.)