Camelot

Camelot

Thursday, May 8, 2014

My Girls


(This photograph was taken about 5 years ago.  We try to get together once or twice a year.  It's hard due to busy schedules; work, family, etc...)


I've known these girls
A lot of years
Seen
Some crazy situations
Scary hallucinations

Out to the clubs at sixteen
In mini skirts and five inch heels
That's a nightly scene
In the city by the bay
And if you're pretty
You never have to pay

We went to a lot of parties
Danced a lot too
Between the four of us
There wasn't much
We didn't do

I miss my girls
We had so much fun
Especially when I
Was on the run

A kiss to my 'mentor'
I learned a lot from you
You crazy bitch
I knew, me
You'd never ditch
A kiss to my fellow joker
We loved playing tricks
On you know who
And we knew
She loved it too
And a kiss to my twin
Whom I met in detention
We did things too insane
To publicly mention

I love you girls
I always will
When I visit the bay
You know we're going to have to
Make time
For some wine
And chill

Copyright © Allene Angelica 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment