Camelot

Camelot

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Anticipation

I have a one track mind. I'm traveling tonight and I'm in the middle of packing. I haven't been able to read and/or write these past few days due to the nervousness, excitement, fear and God knows what else is running through my brain, body, heart and soul. I will be traveling from a balmy temperature of 28°C to a chilly 4°C. (At the time of today's update.) I'm scrounging for every piece of clothing that has long sleeves and I'm barely able to think.

I wrote this piece a few weeks ago in anticipation of today... I dedicate this to a very special man in my life... This is for you Phil Hall... I'm on my way... You better hold on tight...


Anticipation


My heart flutters
In anticipation
I shall grow wings
For you are my destination

My body aches
With desire
My soul
Is on fire
To fly
And finally hear
You sigh
As your lips
Meet mine

I am
Your butterfly
For all of time

Your angel
On your arm
As we walk down
City streets
And your wicked temptress
To match
Your devilish charms
Between the sheets

My love
Soon
I shall be near enough
To touch
To feel
To taste
Your love

Your butterfly
From above
Is soon to land
On the shores
Of 'Aengleland'

To be with her knight
And all will be right
For he is her fantasy
And her vivid reality

Soon
Soon
Soon


Copyright © Allene Angelica 2014


*Allene Angelica*
=^_^=
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment